1. Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to our service or newsletter, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by BudgetBikes, and when you report a problem with the Website.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you are under no obligation to cooperate.
• Information regarding your visits to the Website and the resources that you access.
• Information regarding your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This statistical data about the Website users' browsing actions and patterns does not identify any individual user.
3. Google analytics
Through the Website, Google places a cookie as part of its ‘Analytics’ service. We use this service to monitor how visitors use the Website. Google might provide such information to third parties to comply with statutory legal obligations or to third parties who process such information on behalf of Google. The information gathered by Google will be made anonymous as much as possible. Your IP address will not be provided. The information will be transferred to the United States and saved on servers in the United States. Google has indicated to comply with the Safe Harbor principles and joined the Safe Harbor Program of the U.S. Department of Commerce. This means that an adequate standard for privacy protection of any possible processing of personal data under EU law should exist.
4. Social media buttons
On the Website, buttons are included to promote or share websites on social networks. These buttons function by means of programming code of these social networks. If these buttons are used, cookies are stored on your computer. As this happens beyond our control, we advise you to read the privacy statements of such social networks to understand how they process your data acquired via these cookies. These statements might be updated frequently.
5. Right to access, correct or delete your data
6. Activation, deactivation and deletion of cookies
More information regarding the activation, deactivation and deletion of cookies can be found in the configuration of your web browser. You can find more information about cookies on the following websites:
7. Responsibility for data provided
The Website is owned and operated by BudgetBikes S.L.. All data you provide to us through this Website will be held in a database maintained at BudgetBikes headquarters in Barcelona, Spain. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not entirely secure. Although we will do whatever we can to protect your personal data once we receive it, we cannot guarantee the security of your data when transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
8. Uses made of the information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
9. Your rights
If you wish to know, correct or supplement, delete or block the personal data that BudgetBikes holds about you or if you wish to register an objection in connection with any particular personal circumstances, or if you would like to unsubscribe from any BudgetBikes’ mailing list, please contact us by email using the contact details at the bottom of this Policy. BudgetBikes will use reasonable efforts to honour your request, or objection, or inform you as to whether and, if so, to what extent it is complying therewith within 4 weeks after we receive such request or objection.
The Website may contain links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
11. Governing law
Thank you for visiting www.budgetbikes.eu.